Re: Europa-List: e go - missed it?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: e go - missed it?
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:45:53
I think the main selling point is it's an SSDA ie unregulated, so no hassle
 from EASA.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From
: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent:
 Sunday, 1 December 2013, 21:11=0ASubject: Europa-List: e go - missed it?
.uk>=0A=0AI have been looking, out of interest, at the new UK e go plane de
velopment.=0AIts seems very Europa-esk, but surely they have a limited mark
et and the Europa is already in it. I would have thought few would want a s
ingle seater, two is so much better for training and the option of company,
 and if not, loading the seat with bags and maps etc.=0AAlso, to me it look
s like you would only have to pull up a bit quickly to trash the rear prop.
=0AThe Europa still ticks so many boxes as far as I can see. I guess a fact
ory build option would be good.=0A=0Ahttp://www.e-goaeroplanes.com/all-the-
latest/it-flies---the-first-e-go-2.html=0A=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMP
Y=0AMono Classic/XS 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W=0ANewby: 95 hours 18 months =0Ag(
at)gdbmk.co.uk=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forum
======