Re: Europa-List: Weight and Balance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Weight and Balance
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:52:38
Graham,

There are a number of apps that will calculate density altitude.  There
are several E6B applications which do that along with the whole host of
other E6B calculations.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Nov 9, 2013, at 4:46 PM, GRAHAM SINGLETON