Europa-List: Anyone who can spare a small sample of Araldite 420?

Subject: Europa-List: Anyone who can spare a small sample of Araldite 420?
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:54:47

I am hoping someone can send me a small sample of unexpired Araldite
420 for comparative testing.

I have a large batch of long expired Araldite 420.Although it seems to
cure as strong as when it was new, I want to do some quantitative
tensile tests before using it on critical parts. However, I would need
some unexpired samples to compare against. I would only need perhaps 2
or 3 ounces worth. If anyone would be kind enough to send me a small
vial of the unexpired resin and hardener, that would much appreciated.
Since I am in the U.S., mailing logistics may be easiest from
U.S.builders.

Of course, I would share the results of this tests with everyone once
I have them.

Thank you