Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank fluorination

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank fluorination
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 12:38:57
FWIW, just to chime in again,  I'd highly recommend that any builders who
either have not yet installed their tank, or have a replacement tank going
into a repair job should take advantage of this treatment opportunity.  It
is a pity that the factory did not treat adequately to be compatible with
the nasty North American Mogas.

Pity that only a small percentage of the North American builders are on
this list, as I suspect there are many an off-line builder who would go for
the treatment.

Cheers and blue skies,
Pete
A239 - still a pile of parts :-(