Europa-List: Monowheel Hydraulic Dampers

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel Hydraulic Dampers
From: Carl &amp; Dot Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 02:24:31

Just been on the phone to the factory for a set of damper units for the
undercarriage
(current ones are shot).

Apparently current supplier no longer makes these and they have yet to find a
replacement.

Is there a third party company (preferably in the UK) that would be able to
supply
a replacement.

The builders manual says that the dampers are an optional item but having flown
with these fitted for the last 10 years we are reluctant to remove them -
although
in their present condition one might argue we may as well not have them
anyway.

Any ideas/ opinions ???

Carl & Dot Pattinson
G-LABS