Re: Europa-List: Intercom Do you need one

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Intercom Do you need one
From: pjeffers@talktalk.net
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:36:05
=0AOne big advantage of using a separate intercom was the VO
X arrangement which gives absolute silence in your ears except
 when transmitting or receiving.  Only in my experience have
 I noted that built in intercoms tend to give a background
 hiss all the time which I find annoying.=0AWho knows? the
new radios may be better but I would need to be convinced
before throwing my old Sigtronics away.=0APete=0A=0A=0A-----Original
Message-----=0AFrom: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>=0ATo:
europa-list@matronics.com <europa-list@matronics.com>=0ASent: Wed, 23 Oc
t 2013 18:29=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: Intercom Do you need
one=0A=0A=0AHello David,=0A=0A=0AI have used the internal intercom
on the SL30 for several years and it works quite nicely.=0A=0A
=0AIs there any reason why you would not use the internal
,-= Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,-
= Photoshare, and much much more:-=-=   -- http://
www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List-=-==========
===========================
=======================-=
             - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS --=
Same great content also available via the Web Forums!-=-
=   -- http://forums.matronics.com-=-=========
            - List Contribution Web Site --
=  Thank you for your generous support!-=
                        -Matt
Dralle, List Admin.-=   -- http://www.matronics.com/contributio