Europa-List: Re: MGL Avionics Primary Flight Display ?.is

Subject: Europa-List: Re: MGL Avionics Primary Flight Display ?.is
From: ploucandco <jacques@platisource.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 04:32:10

Tony, I am sure that MGL avionics are making very advanced products. But when I
read some comments on forums like this one
http://www.mglavionicsusers.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1750
I would be very careful to invest a significant amount on money on these
products.
Especially if it is the main EFIS of your beloved plane.

>From another perspective, when I see the consolidation that is going on in the
avionics market for experimental aircrafts, e.g. Dynon invested in advanced
flight
systems or Garmin came up with a dedicated line of products, it is clear
that the market is maturing and smaller players will get acquired or disappear.

Read this topic online here: