Re: Europa-List: MGL Avionics Primary Flight Display .is

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MGL Avionics Primary Flight Display .is
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:09:03

Tony, we looked at the MGL series when we were looking for
a small radio for our local Build a Plane, School project.
It and the EFIs looked good, but unfortunately the
manufacturers have not gone to the trouble of getting them
accepted by the european powers that be so it is not legal
to use an MGL radio on european planes, which will
probably have discouraged folk from looking too seriously
at the rest of their range.
Regards, David Joyce, G- XSDJ