Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912uls

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912uls
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:45:39
Richard,

I would be interested in the cooling shroud that goes over the top of
the block and directs cooling air down through the cylinders if that is
one of the pieces you have.  If that's the piece that Rod is interested
in, then he gets first dibs on it.  If it's not the piece he's
interested in, I'll provide your asking price and pay for any shipping.

Let me know how it goes.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com