Europa-List: Fwd: FW: GAR Forms [Protective Marking: RESTRICTED]

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: FW: GAR Forms [Protective Marking: RESTRICTED]
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:48:46

As you will see from this email below the UK Border Force
have now stated absolutely clearly that a GAR form is
required when flying into the UK regardless of whether you
are flying into a 'Customs' airport, with 4hrs notice from
EU and more from other places.  I will update the club
website shortly.
Regards, David Joyce, G- XSDJ