Europa-List: Re: ADI on android

Subject: Europa-List: Re: ADI on android
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:36:23

umm I wouldn't be so hasty to rubbish it. Technology used to be driven my
military
applications; now the leading edge is driven by commodity consumer products.
No company can afford to develop silicon sensors for a few tens of choppers
but they can sell a few million for a WI etc. The sensitivity/quality mostly
comes free in these parts. The nexus has a 50 channel GPS in it (I read
somewhere).
It wouldn't surprise me if a tablet wasn't at least as good as many uncertified
EFIS systems.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY