Europa-List: Re: SB15-v- clamps

Subject: Europa-List: Re: SB15-v- clamps
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:57:09

Hi Danny.
You will be well pleased with the clamps, mine are as solid as a weld no
movement,
I am pleased you are fitting them, as this is an area which has always bothered
me. I think you have spent you money wisely.
However a friend of mine had the Loctite fail after two or three years, and I am
confident he did a good job of loctiting the tube first time, as he could not
separate the parts due to old Loctite, he cleaned with fluid and re Loctite
the joints, which have been ok over the passed few years.

Fly safe
Alan

Read this topic online here: