Re: Europa-List: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 17:28:59

Vince,

Congratulations to all the good folks involved in the effort.  Looks like you
have
a winner there.

Please keep us posted on the continued testing.  We'd like to hear about t/o
distance,
rate of climb, cruise speeds and fuel flow.

I'd also like to hear how the Swiss tail wheel configuration works out for
ground/takeoff/landing
handling.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com