Re: Europa-List: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight
From: Vince <groups@thegoddards.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:00:20
Fred,

The UL260iS comes in at an installed weight of approx 73kg (including all
accessories, oil and exhaust). I have the 2x pumps, 2x course filters and 2x
fine filters plus the ECU mounted in the mono wheel tunnel, the 2 x ignition,
regulator and Oil/Air Separator mounted on the fire wall so leaves about 65kg
of engine and 12kg of Woodcomp SR 3000/3J hung on the engine mount. Not sure
how this compares with a rotax but looking at the rotax specs and adding the
liquids etc I believe the ULPower is lighter.

I did have to hang the Odyssey 680 battery of the pax footwell to get the
best CofG.

ta

Vince