Re: Europa-List: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight
From: Groups <groups@thegoddards.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:16:57

Hello Jim,

I have not flown an Europa yet so can not give you any tips. I do have over a
hundred
hours on Auster, Cub and Thruster tailwheel and the ground handling does
not seem too difficult. The test pilot Phil Hall did comment that BWUP handled
very nicely on the ground and the proof will be now on Saturday when she flies
for the first time in over 5 years.

Weight wise BWUP has also gone on a huge diet losing nearly 70 pounds and not
comes
in at 870 pounds 59.77 inches. Not sure how this compares to other europa's?

Vince

Sent from my iPad

> On 1 Oct 2013, at 20:29, James Kelly <europajimkelly@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Vince,
>                  I've just bought G-BWEG she's a taildragger the same as
> your's.
I haven't flown her yet although I've flown in her do you have any tips on
ground handling ?