Europa-List: DOT4 and filling the monowheel brake line

Subject: Europa-List: DOT4 and filling the monowheel brake line
From: f.kyle@sympatico.ca
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 23:29:26
            Cheers,

            I am having the worst time trying to force the fluid up into the
brake system from the bleed valve on the main wheel. We opened the

upper fill plug to relieve what we thought to be any resistance and with a
syringe attempted to fill the various parts.

            First of all the syringes leaked somewhat and we did our best to
press fluid into the wheel portion but after 250 ml, and much huffing and
puffing, have seen little result above, even though we induced a vacuum from
the top to expedite matters..

            Any hints or kinks as to a more perfect procedure? All ideas
accepted at par.

Thanks, Ferg