Europa-List: Re: DOT4 and filling the monowheel brake line

Subject: Europa-List: Re: DOT4 and filling the monowheel brake line
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 22:21:30

I used an empty plastic washing up liquid bottle filled with brake fluid,
connected
with plastic hose.  The nozzle of the bottle is similar size to that of the
bleed nipple.  I wire locked the hose on each end to ensure it couldn't possibly
slip off.  You have to squeeze like mad but it works!  I suspect a syringe
might not be man-enough for the job?
(Obviously take the top filler screw out and if you have the factory supplied
small
metal funnel to screw in that avoids any mess at all)

--------
G-TERN
Classic Mono

Read this topic online here: