Europa-List: Prop balancing

Subject: Europa-List: Prop balancing
From: Frank Mycroft <frankm@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 18:58:09
Does anyone know of someone in the UK who can statically balance an
Arplast PV50 3-bladed propellor.  I bought some re-conditioned blades
when I damaged my own, but they came with an obsolete hub so I fitted
them to my old, and much newer hub, but the result is more out of
balance then dynamic balancing can cope with, so I need to start with
static balancing.  There is no point in trying Arplast as they don't
seem to like English speakers and ignore them.  Please reply to me
direct.

Frank Mycroft