RE: Europa-List: Fuel funnel for Mogas

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel funnel for Mogas
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 16:06:18

Hi There All,

I'm a bit puzzled with this topic or maybe I miss something: never had for the
last 42 years any trouble of debris in filters on my (numerous) cars nor with
my motor bikes (namely BMW using Bing 64 carbs). Why should have I using the
same
SP98 carried from the fuel pumps via clean cans (assuming the tank of F-LH
is clean after 10 years of service and the pipes are Mogas compatible) ?

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 450 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1550 heures