Re: Europa-List: Fuel funnel for Mogas

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel funnel for Mogas
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 15:59:03

Christoph,

what bigger that better in this action.

If small, you will loose your nerves - it is so
slow. Refueling speed is also safety issue - less
time to get debris from there and there!

There is also a model with double outport.

I have one large w 2 ports when using home and
carry small one w 1 port in the ac when flying
far.

Yes - It is very unpractical to use it when
filling XS. Use it when filling your canister. In
that way you can filter it 2nd time if necessary.
When filling direct to your ac its too late and
one time operation.

Good luck,

Raimo