Re: Europa-List: Pitot Static - help needed.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pitot Static - help needed.
From: bill <bill.sue@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 15:45:18

Dave,

I lost mine also. Just turned up a new tip out of aluminium, drilled the
holes copying the size from another  Europa , locktited it in and it is
working well.

Cheers
ZK CHV
914 mono Airmaster
1100 hrs
Sue and Bill Sisley
On 2/09/2013 9:25 a.m., Dave Disney wrote:

> Just after take off from the LAA rally today (Sunday) I noticed that the ASI
wasn't working (I know - how come I didn't notice it on the take off run, truth
is I'm still new to the aircraft and was concentrating on keeping straight in
the cross wind when it leapt off the ground). I flew on home and managed to
land the aircraft using GPS ground speed.