Re: Europa-List: Pitot Static - help needed.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pitot Static - help needed.
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 11:41:53

Hi Dave
I had the same problem last year whilst test flying with Andy Draper, we
over came the problem with a spare static plastic end piece given me by Ian
Rickard [Very pleased to see Ian and Irene at the Rally] anyway I have made
a jig and can run off an aluminium replacement for you if you want one. Do
they work? yes I broke the replacement that Ian gave me so I am flying with
my aluminium replacement .
Contact me on 01327 260045 or at rcollings@talktalk.net
Regards Richard
Europa XS Tri-gear G-CGZV