Re: Europa-List: Sywell LAA Rally 30th Aug to 1st September

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sywell LAA Rally 30th Aug to 1st September
From: K BURNS <kjburns@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:30:55
Steve,=0AI am assisting on the EES Aviation stand again this year, we will
have a Europa fuselage with us that I am re-building,-converting to Tri-g
ear, and stripped back old heavy paint scheme and Richard-re-painted,-l
ooking forward to meeting friends old and new.=0A-=0A-=0AKevin=0A =0A
=0A________________________________=0A From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlw
orld.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Tuesday, 27 August 2013,
 7:09=0ASubject: Europa-List: Sywell LAA Rally 30th Aug to 1st September=0A
orld.com>=0A=0AWith three days to go all is coming together.=0AWe have a pi
tch (see the LAA website for the Rally) and the Committee will be on hand t
o welcome you all, Europa followers/owners etc. If you are not a member, Me
mbership forms will be on hand.=0AThe Club marquee will be pitched although
 forecasts suggest it will be used for shelter from the sun rather than rai
n (let's hope that is accurate).=0AWhilst the Committee have arranged stand
 rotas anyone able to give an hour or so's help to talk to the public would
 be welcome.=0AWe are trying to arrange dedicated Europa parking.=0ALight r
efreshments will be available and the donation box will be in action.=0A=0A
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
====