Re: Europa-List: Navaid Servo

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Navaid Servo
From: Kelvin Cobb <kelvin.cobb@icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:34:29
Many thanks for all your comments, I've managed to secure a servo from Trevo
r, so all I need now is to get hold of a few extra parts.....
Anyone know if MOD75 Kit is available from Europa still? I've phoned and ema
iled, but no response.

Regards
Kelvin

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Aug 2013, at 13:48, Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net> wrote:

> Kelvin,
> I have a navaid servo with a trio head. They provide the adapter to your s
ervo and I'm sure you'll love the Trio head much better than the navaid!!! L
ots more features and much more accurate. It's worked perfect for me for 5 y
ears!
> Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush / FOR SALE
>
>  believe that the Trio servo is compatible. Give them a call
>
> On Monday, August 19, 2013, Kelvin Cobb wrote:
>>

>> Hi, I know it's a long shot but does anyone on the forum have any idea wh
ere I can get a navaid servo? I have the AP-1 head already installed/linked t
o the GPS, but unfortunately there was no sign of the servo when I purchased
 the aircraft.....

=========
=========
=========