Re: Europa-List: Navaid Servo

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Navaid Servo
From: Kelvin Cobb <kelvin.cobb@icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:05:10

Thanks Dave, you're a star. I must admit I'd forgotten who you said to
contact...
I'll email him now....

Regards, Kelvin (G-BZAM)

Sent from my iPad

On 23 Aug 2013, at 16:49, David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:

> Kelvin, Your plane was clearly set up for the Graham
> Singleton Navaid mod - the bit of alloy at the base of the
> pilot's stick is part of it. Suggest you contact Graham
> (grahamsingleton@btinternet.com) and see whether he
> is still producing the bits.
> Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ
>
> Kelvin Cobb <kelvin.cobb@icloud.com> wrote:
>> Many thanks for all your comments, I've managed to secure a servo from
>> Trevor,
so all I need now is to get hold of a few extra parts.....
>> Anyone know if MOD75 Kit is available from Europa still? I've phoned and
>> emailed,
but no response.
>> Regards
>> Kelvin
>> Sent from my iPad
>> On 20 Aug 2013, at 13:48, Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net> wrote:
>>> Kelvin,
>>> I have a navaid servo with a trio head. They provide the adapter to your
>>> servo
and I'm sure you'll love the Trio head much better than the navaid!!! Lots
more features and much more accurate. It's worked perfect for me for 5 years!
>>> Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush / FOR SALE
>>> believe that the Trio servo is compatible. Give them a call
I can get a navaid servo? I have the AP-1 head already installed/linked to
the GPS, but unfortunately there was no sign of the servo when I purchased the
aircraft.....
>>> href="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com