Re: Europa-List: Re: Which Fuel Flow Meter for Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Which Fuel Flow Meter for Europa
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:02:55

Marcel,

great.

I check accuracy regularly: just refueling from
the pump and watching the numbers. If FF says
there will be in the tank still left say 23,4
liters I typically fill 42-43 liters (my tank is
68,1 liters) so it has a positive purpose made
error about 5% by K-factor.

Raimo

OH-XRT kit # 417, completed 2007