RE: Europa-List: Panel Paint

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Panel Paint
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:43:00

Hi!
 Colour chart here:-  Mine was actually Cobalt Blue.:-
www.goldburnfinishers.co.uk/
Also:- www.accoatings.co.uk/who are in Birmingham ( I think they were the
outfit that "supplied only"  my paint, although I had them near Leicester in
my mind.  .....Long time ago ! The Paint is actually known as Nextel Suade
Paint and that is the key to ensure no reflection on the windows for
photographic work.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG