RE: Europa-List: NMEA

Subject: RE: Europa-List: NMEA
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 17:27:20
Hi Ferg,

I have this very afternoon instructed my Lowrance to transmit NMEA version 2
configured to RMC & RMB to the autopilot.  If you are correct with your
statement below then with any luck on Sunday my Auto pilot may just take me
to the Laddingford Europa fly in all by itself.  I await being amazed by
technology that I do not understand.

Ferg many thanks for your input.

Pete

  _____