Re: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:37:05

Richard, I am very sorry to say that we are oversubscribed
and I have had to close the list.(at 7 planes) The problem
is that the difficulty of finding hotels increases
significantly with numbers and we find ourselves more or
less confined to stopping only in major cities, which cuts
out some of the magic of French touring. If anyone should
drop out in the next few weeks I will come back to you, or
should others also materialise I will think about
organising a second tour, otherwise sorry to disappoint
you. Regards, David