RE: Europa-List: Swiss rally

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Swiss rally
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:42:54

Hi! Richard,
I think you will reliably find that it is on 23rd August . at Grenchen.
.....It is the EAS 50th anniversary  and Werner Maag their President checked
out with me recently. I have made a provisional booking at the Airport Hotel
although things with me a bit fluid just at present. I think Ivor is going
but he will be in his camper van for the Texel Event on 6th/7th September .
He also thought Alisdair was intending to go too.   According to Ivor you
can down load a Customs and \Immigration form to make a declaration in
advance which is quite important.   I'll message Werner Maag and get an
English Web Page link and revert soonest.
Regards
\Bob H  G-PTAG