AW: Europa-List: Re: AW: G Load testing

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Re: AW: G Load testing
From: A. Buess - Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:22:44

Clive,

We made a strong steel support for the wings to avoid any damage to the
fuselage. I published a short report about our load test with some pictures
in the Europa Flyer #30, that you can find on the Europa Club website.
The load test is worth wile, but it is thrilling! Good luck

Alfred
Alfred Buess
CH-3700 Spiez, Switzerland
Email ykibuess@bluewin.ch