Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank sensor opening problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank sensor opening problem
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:53:53

Hi Frans
I suggest you contact LAA and ask them for a copy of Mod 10602 which Ian
Rickard had approved. This mod introduces a flange plate and seal assembly
into the top of the tank. The important thing is that the flange seal is on
the inside of the tank so no fuel contacts the out side or the cut edge.
Hope this helps
Regards Richard
Europa xs Tri-gear 45hrs