Europa-List: Re: Immersion suits?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Immersion suits?
From: gtagr <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:39:27

All,

Thanks for the replies and views.

Ex work colleague Mark Albery (of recent Atlantic crossing fame) has kindly
offered to lend me his 2-place dinghy, which in light of David's comments seems
the better option, especially as its apparently just 5kg.  My Europa has foam
wings, I have sensible buoyancy aids, a PLB and will be taking as high a
point-to-point overland route as possible.  Mark advises that SEMS Aerosafe of
Basildon hies out survival gear at sensible prices (e.g. 40/wk for a raft),
see: https://www.aerosafe.co.uk/acatalog/HIRE.html

Clive, G-TAGR

Read this topic online here: