Europa-List: Routing to and from Duxford

Subject: Europa-List: Routing to and from Duxford
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 09:04:00
My long planned flight to the Europa event at Popham was very regrettably
cancelled due to bad weather forecast en route from Norway.

But clear skies are definitely ahead!  Stephan and I are planning to fly our
Europas to Duxford EGSU for the big event in mid-July (arriving Friday,
leaving Monday to avoid the worst traffic, parking & hotel reservations are
already made).

Coming across the Channel at Dover, it looks straight-forward to fly clear
of Stansted CTR/CTA to the east and later north.  How about London TMA, any
special issues to be aware of?

After Duxford, we plan to fly to Bembridge EGHJ on Isle of Wight.  What
would be a good route to follow on this leg?

We will be very grateful for any good advice.

To those of you having made it to Popham/doing the preflight inspection now
to fly there:  Enjoy the day!

Regards,

Svein

LN-SKJ