Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 yellow caution light blinking

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 yellow caution light blinking
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 17:07:14
I have one on the way already. They are crazy pricey, and I guess I was too a
nxious to get one.
They say boating is a hole in the water that you throw money into, aircraft m
uch the same except the hole is in the air!
Thanks again for your offer.
Regards
Jerry

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 4, 2013, at 9:14 AM, Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com> wro
te:

> I probably have a good one I can sell you.... I thought mine was shot a lo
ng time back but it wasn't and I bought it second hand. If you are intereste
d then let me know and I'll dig through my stuff.  I know that the price of a
 new one will make your eyes water.

=========
=========
=========