Re: Europa-List: DOTHs Go Missing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTHs Go Missing
From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:11:32
Hi Paddy

Your assured comments and guidance will be missed. A gentleman flyer in ever
y sense

Regards

Bob

On 28 May 2013, at 17:08, Paddy Clarke <gkimm@btinternet.com> wrote:

>> From: Paddy Clarke <gkimm@btinternet.com>
>> Date: 28 May 2013 10:32:00 GMT+01:00
>> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>> Subject: DOTHs Go Missing
>>
>> Hi Folks,
>> Some of you may know I've got a few health issues which have severely cur
tailed my flying, so I haven't been calling any DOTHs.
>> I had hoped that things might be sorted by the spring and the DOTHs would
 resume as normal, but this is not going to happen. So very reluctantly my b
eloved G-KIMM is up for sale.
>> I still think the DOTH concept is a good one. I would really encourage Eu
ropa fliers, especially recent converts, to continue with it. It gives a gre
at opportunity to visit a number of different airfields and chat to a few ot
her Europa owners, who are always a source of inspiration and information.

=========
=========
=========
=========