Europa-List: DOTHs Go Missing

Subject: Europa-List: DOTHs Go Missing
From: Paddy Clarke <gkimm@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:08:06

> From: Paddy Clarke <gkimm@btinternet.com>
> Date: 28 May 2013 10:32:00 GMT+01:00
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: DOTHs Go Missing
>
> Hi Folks,
> Some of you may know I've got a few health issues which have severely
curtailed my flying, so I haven't been calling any DOTHs.
> I had hoped that things might be sorted by the spring and the DOTHs
would resume as normal, but this is not going to happen. So very
reluctantly my beloved G-KIMM is up for sale.
> I still think the DOTH concept is a good one. I would really encourage
Europa fliers, especially recent converts, to continue with it. It gives
a great opportunity to visit a number of different airfields and chat to
a few other Europa owners, who are always a source of inspiration and
information.
> All the very best, Paddy
> Paddy Clarke
> Europa G-KIMM