Re: Europa-List: Re: 914 rough running

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: 914 rough running
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 06:59:11

Thanks Jim.

Sent from my iPad

On May 6, 2013, at 3:58 AM, "h&jeuropa" <butcher43@att.net> wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> We also have a 914 with about 425 hours on it. SN is  4418263.  When we had
> the
carbs rebuilt in November by LEAF, the bowl attachment screw 963-281 was
replaced.
The explanation was that  O ring needs a different attachment bolt and
the o ring has superseded the flat gasket as the current revision of the carb.
And yes, the O rings were not part of the overhaul kit - they were another
$6.31 each.