Europa-List: What radio?

Subject: Europa-List: What radio?
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 03:05:58

I have a friend coming over from the US in a few weeks who would be willing to
take some electronics with him for me.

Since I am at the beginning of getting my panel together anything would be
useful,
but I was thinking the radio might be the best thing now, since that is less
subject to obsolescence than f.i. an EFIS.

I am basically looking for the least expensive option that would comply with
(European)
requirements such as channel spacing. Off the shelf availability from
one of the usual US suspects would be important of course.

Suggestions welcome!

Also, if anyone has similar ideas on a mode S transponder that too would be
useful,
though for me that is a little bit more of a dark magic area.

--------
Jeroen

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44165

Read this topic online here: