Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel trailer, fuselage support

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel trailer, fuselage support
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:48:24

Will send a photo as soon as I am at home. In Shanghai at the moment.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

On 2/05/2013, at 1:43 AM, "Richard Lamprey" <lamprey.richard@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you everyone, Gavin, Jim & Heather, Tim, Steve, Phil, Dave, David and
> Philip,
for your very helpful responses.  And also Ferg Kyle in Canada, who sent
me the trailer blueprints.  What a great forum this is!

> I'll be looking at a combination of Steve's dolly, with a side-support of one
of the many described.  Tim, in NZ, if you could send a picture, much
appreciated
(and by the way I fitted your Artex ELT transmitter plate you told me about
last year....  It seems to pass the test, many thanks!).