Europa-List: Re: Aileron setup

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Aileron setup
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 08:40:36

I'm wondering what you are using for your neutral point.  I followed Bud's
suggestion
and came out on the money, but it did take a couple of tries before using
his method.  Bud whats you to use the bottom of the ailerons at the splint
between ailerons and flaps.  I used an electronic type of level.
The two angles in the fuselage have to be vertical.  Then the two angles on the
wings have to be vertical.  Follow on out to the bell crank making sure you have
full travel here and that the bellcrank is in neutral position.  The ailerons
will be the last.
I have read a number of the fellow Europa builders that fly with a little up
aileron.

Read this topic online here: