Re: Europa-List: Seat Harness

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seat Harness
From: Tony Higgins <anthonyhiggins596@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:15:47

Hi,
I have 2 sets brand new as I did not use during build.
Contact my email anthonyhiggins596@btinternet.com
Regards
Tony Higgins
Europa mono G-CHAH

Sent from my iPad

On 7 Mar 2013, at 13:15, "JonSmith" <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone might have a spare seat harness (the standard Europa
supplied black one) in good condition that they don't need anymore?  I know that
some people have modified their cockpits with alternative harnesses so maybe
there's a spare one around somewhere?!
> Very stupidly, a few weeks ago I was doing a couple of small winter jobs and
knocked a pot of mixed resin all over the pilot side harness which has made a
right mess of it.   It's still serviceable but looks and feels horrible!
(Thought
about swapping it to the right side where the wife sits but that didn't go
down too well!)