Re: Europa-List: Seat Harness

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seat Harness
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:00:24

Hi Jon,

I have an extra set (unused, Europa original).

I did not use them because they are not legal in
Finland (they formulate a loop around your
shoulders).

If you want one set, I will send it to you.

It is free and I will pay also postage!

You only have to send some good chocolate to my
daughters.

If you accept my conditions, send your postal
address direct to me.

Thanks!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 337 /558

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100