Europa-List: Seat Harness

Subject: Europa-List: Seat Harness
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 05:15:58

Just wondering if anyone might have a spare seat harness (the standard Europa
supplied
black one) in good condition that they don't need anymore?  I know that
some people have modified their cockpits with alternative harnesses so maybe
there's a spare one around somewhere?!
Very stupidly, a few weeks ago I was doing a couple of small winter jobs and
knocked
a pot of mixed resin all over the pilot side harness which has made a right
mess of it.   It's still serviceable but looks and feels horrible!  (Thought
about swapping it to the right side where the wife sits but that didn't go
down too well!)
Cheers, Jon

--------
G-TERN