Re: Europa-List: Lithium and cousins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lithium and cousins
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:33:15
Ferg=0AI look forward to hearing you have flown that bird. I made it so you
 can too! Recommend you get someone else to do the first flight though.=C2
-=0AYou need currency on the monowheel. It is different t any othe taildr
agger.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: "f.kyle@s
ympatico.ca" <f.kyle@sympatico.ca>=0ATo: 5EUROPALIST  <europa-list@matronic
s.com> =0ASent: Sunday, 3 March 2013, 21:24=0ASubject: Europa-List: Lithium
 and cousins=0A =0A=0AI followed the 787 debate and others, and do not do e
verything Wikipedia tells me to BUT there=99s a page or two of intere
st when you dial up LiFePo or LPF or Lithium iron Phosphate. =C2-=C2--