RE: Europa-List: Dynamic Prop Balancer

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Dynamic Prop Balancer
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:55:33

Hi! Richard,
Mark Burton of Smart Avionics produces a balancing kit, whether he would do
a balance for you or not I guess you could ask him?
I'LL copy him in on this message. He used to fly out of Sleap so a
reasonably local flight for you and lives quite close. I think he has sold
his Europa.
There is one in the Europa Club kits but the liability associated with it's
use makes it necessary for you to engage with Peter Jeffers :-
inspector@theeuropaclub.org
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG