Re: Europa-List: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL? SP106?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL? SP106?
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:53:47

On Jan 13, 2013, at 1:10 AM, Duncan & Ami wrote:

> Poly Fiber's Smooth Prime (in passing and for the continued
> avoidance of
> doubt) is a disaster and should be avoided.

Duncan,

I'd be interested to know a bit about what's led to your conclusions
about Smooth Prime...

I've used almost 2 gal. of it on my XS (with most of it being sanded
off of course), and can report that my experiences w/ its roller
application and sanding have been quite satisfactory...but perhaps
I've troubles lurking down the road...?...

Fred