RE: Europa-List: silver paint

Subject: RE: Europa-List: silver paint
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:44:17
Ivor,

That is not strictly correct as Peter has only painted the bottom half
silver, the top half of the fuselage and the wings/tailplanes are white.

My aircraft is a bit similar in that several years ago I painted the
underside of the fuselage dark blue and this has not shown itself a problem
even on trips down in to Spain, Italy and Morocco.

Dave Watts

G-BXDY Classic Monowheel 1960 hours