RE: Europa-List: Out of service and missing Rough River

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Out of service and missing Rough River
From: Ivan Shaw <ivanshaw@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:45:40
Dear Bud,

I am so sorry to hear about your prostate cancer problem. Only wish, like
everyone else that there was something that I could say to make it go away!!
But unfortunately at the moment that is not the case. At least the USA
appear to be the leaders in this type of cancer.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Keep your chin up.

Kindest Regards

Ivan