Re: Europa-List: Mod 73 and Service Bulletin 15

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73 and Service Bulletin 15
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:59:50
Hi All

Attached a photo about Dirk=B4s method in use. Operated well at least here
in
Finland.

There was a plastic tube connected to the vacuum cleaner. It was a thight
fit to the plane. It forced the Loctite (because of vacuum) to come through
outwards. Process was completed when some visible Loctite was in the tube.
Without suction method - I do not believe Loctite will penetrate as well
only by itself.

***
Whole apparatus look like those things which are for sale behind the
windows of porn shops in Amsterdam. Some people think that the tube is a
nice way to lenghten personal tools if necessary. This is of course nothing
to do with Dirk - but maybe he got that great idea that way - doing some
window shopping ;)

Raimo
OH-XRT
Finland

.

--
Terveisin,
Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=E4lyk=E4st=E4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=E4=E4l=E4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100